Behavioral Health Division
DD Sections Home Page
Variance Reporting Pilot Project posted 8-29-14 pdf
Clinical Review Team (CRT) Membership and Experience Summary Posted 6-16-14
Conflict Free Case Management Model revised 5-12-2014 Due to legislation during the 2014 session, the Conflict Free Case Management model we are transitioning has some significant changes. Please click on the link provided to read more.
Explanation on IBA Methodology Posted 5-16-2014
New Link to Page for Clinical Review Team (CRT) Policy and Forms
Adult DD waiver transition announcement (4-24-2014):
IBA letters were sent out to Adult DD participants and Child DD participants ages 20.5 and older. If a letter was not received or you think there is an error in the IBA letter, please talk to your case manager who can discuss the issue with the Division.
REMINDER: All plans must be submitted to the Division no later than August 27, 2014 so the Division has 30 days to approve the plan for the Comprehensive or Supports waiver transition. If no plan has been approved by September 28, 2013, then the participant will not be on a waiver. For questions on the IBA letter, the CRT, or the new IBA methodology, please review the information we posted below on "Understanding your new IBA".
Item for Public Comment
Plan for Assessing Compliance with HCB Settings - for public comment until May 22, 2014
Submit comments on the plan by emailing us at email@example.com or writing our office at the address above.
NEW! Link to the Comprehensive and Supports Waivers Web Page
Link to newly recorded Waiver Trainings and Supplemental Materials
(These trainings are posted on YouTube so that they are compatible with most computers and smartphones)
UNDERSTANDING YOUR NEW IBA FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE WAIVER
Recorded Training "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
Printable PowerPoint "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
Talking Points "Understanding Your New IBA for the Comprehensive Waiver" Posted 4-3-14
Sample IBA Participant Letter Posted 4-3-14
2013 Senate Enrolled Act No. 0082 Medicaid Reform (Legislation requiring the Division to develop and redesign waiver program.)
Response on Wait List Funding from 2014 Legislative Session
· The wait list funding from the legislature goes into effect July 1, 2014. Funding letters will not be distributed until the money is available.
· Funding letters will be sent out on a priority basis: people who meet emergency criteria are funded first, then the people who have been waiting the longest, until the appropriation (new funding) is fully committed.
· Not all persons on the wait list will receive a funding letter. We will fund everyone waiting 18 months or longer as of September 30, 2013 onto the Supports waiver, unless they meet the eligibility and emergency criteria for the Comprehensive Waiver.
· Funding letters will be mailed out over a three month period after July 1.
· A plan of care must be submitted to the Division within 3 months from the date of the funding letter or the funding opportunity will be lost and re-application for the waiver is required.
Need to Contact Us?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org