To view the current Medicaid Rules, please visit the Secretary of State's website at
To navigate to the DDD Medicaid Rules on the Secretary of State's website:
- Select "Health, Department of" in the Agency Drop-down Menu
- Select "Medicaid" in the Program Window
- Select "Current Rules and Regulations" in the Rule Type Window
- Click "Search"
The DDD Rules within Wyoming Medicaid Rules are covered in:
- Chapter 41 - Adult Developmental Disabilities Home & Community Based Waiver
- Chapter 42 - Children's Developmental Disabilities Home & Community Based Waiver
- Chapter 43 - Acquired Brain Injury Home and Community Based Waiver
- Chapter 44 - Environmental Modifications & Specialized Equipment for Home & Community Based Waiver Services
- Chapter 45 - Waiver Provider Certification and Sanctions
Chapter 1 of DDD rules for Case Management Services can be found by selecting "Health, Dept of", then "Developmental Disabilities Division", then "Current Rules and Regulations."