Important information for waiver providers:
· There is an edit inplace in MMIS if providers are using the web portal for billing, which will notrequire an entry for the diagnosis code – this has not changed from the ICD- 9billing practices.
· If providers areusing a third party billing entity or a proprietary internal software systemfor billing – those waiver providers will need to follow up withthe participant’s primary physician to obtain the appropriate diagnosiscode.
· DD staff will nothave the information regarding diagnosis codes, so if there are other questionsregarding billing, please contact Xerox Provider Relations at 800-251-1268
· Dates of serviceprior to 10/01/15 MUST be billed with an ICD-9 diagnosis code if billingthrough a third party vendor.
· Dates of serviceafter 10/1/15 must be billed with an ICD-10 diagnosis code if billingthrough a third party vendor.
Please use the following link for ICD-10 information http://wyequalitycare.acs-inc.com/icd10.html
Aging Out Process
The system automatically start the aging out process in EMWS approximately 90 days prior to the participant aging out.
**DO NOT close a child waiver case for aging out if this task isn’t on your task list. If you start this step on your own, the process will not work properly.
PSS County Assignments
Here To view a list of the most current PSS county assignments – Posted 8/18/2015
EMWS Password Reset
Case Managers can now reset their password in the EMWS. Click here for Instructions. - Posted 8/18/2015
>>>>>NO DOUBLE CLICKING<<<<<
Please be patient with the screens and give them time to process. Double clicking on the screens is causing duplications, so please single click only - Posted 8/18/2015
EMWS Help Desk Up and Running September 1, 2015
The EMWS help desk email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When emailing the help desk regarding system issues, include a screen shot of the error message or issue you are having along with an explanation detailing the problem.
The EMWS Help Desk phone line (307-777-8584) will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday. You may leave a voicemail message if your call is not answered. Calls will be returned within 48 hours.
U8 Modifier Adjustments
Must be submitted by September 30, 2015