IMPORTANT NOTICE: Many pages on this site may not display properly for Internet Explorer 11 users. Please consider another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Reminder: Please contact your local Participant Support Specialist in your county to begin an application for the Waivers.
The Application and Case Management Selection form should be used for the new Comprehensive and Supports Waivers and the old waivers. (Child DD, and ABI).
· Application Guide for the Supports Waiver Posted 5-2014
· Application Guide for the Comprehensive Waiver
· Application and Case Management Selection Form (PDF) Rev: 4-2014
· Application and Case Management Selection Form (DOC) Rev: 4-2014
· Prospective Waiver Participant FAQs
· Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Waiver Information Guide for Applying Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Waiver Rev: 2012 (pdf)
· Child DD Waiver Information
· Guide for Applying Child Waiver Rev: 2012 (pdf)
· Waiver Application Guide - Spanish Version (pdf)