Family Care Adults
The Family Care Adult program is for caretaker relatives (see definition below) who care for a child(ren) under the age of 18 and have income at or below the Family Care income guidelines.
The adult must be:
- A U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident who has lived in the U.S. for at least five years
- A Wyoming resident
- A caretaker relative whose income is at or below the Family Care income guidelines
- Caretaker Relatives are adult relatives who provide a home for and who take care of the day-to-day needs of the eligible child
What does the Medicaid Family Care program cost?
A co-payment may be required for adults 21 years of age or older on Medicaid’s Family Care program.
How do I apply for my children and myself?
You may apply online at www.wesystem.wyo.gov, download a Medicaid Application in English or Spanish or contact the Customer Service Center at 855-294-2127.
What do I need to apply?
- Verification of U.S. Citizenship and identity
- Provide a Social Security Number or verification that you have applied for one