Pregnant Women programs are for low income pregnant women. There are two different programs for pregnant women based on income.
A pregnant woman must be:
- A U.S. Citizen or a lawful present immigrant
- A Wyoming resident
- Income eligible, at or below 154% of the FPL
- If you qualify at or below the Family Care income level and the father of the unborn child does not live in the home, cooperation with child support is required in order to maintain the mother's Medicaid coverage through the 60 day postpartum period
What do these programs cost?
There are no co-payments or premium costs for Wyoming Medicaid's Pregnant Women programs.
How do I apply?
You may apply online at www.wesystem.wyo.gov, download a Medicaid Application in English or Spanish or contact the Customer Service Center at 855-294-2127.
What do I need to apply?
- Verification of U.S. Citizenship or lawfully present imigrant status and identity
- Provide a Social Security Number or verification that you have applied for one
- Estimated due date