• We can provide immediate prescription help and advice on lower-cost alternatives. We DO NOT provide assistance for narcotics. Our program is intended for short-term assistance. We recommend enrolling in Prescription Assistance Programs for long-term help.
• Since beginning in 2007, the program has helped Wyoming residents fill OVER 44,000 prescriptions (worth approximately $3.5 million) they could not have afforded otherwise.
• Since 2009, more than 4,600 pounds of unusable medications have been safely incinerated, keeping them out of the Wyoming water stream.
• Since July 2008, the program has processed over 26,000 pounds of donated medications and medical supplies.
• In 2010, the Nebraska Regional Poison Center received 9,197 calls from Wyoming residents regarding potential poisonings; 55.33 percent (5,088 calls) were due to pharmaceutical substances.
• Donating your unused mediations helps reduce the risk of poisonings in your home, keeping the ones you love safe.