The Wyoming Department of Health, Public Health Division (PHD), is accepting applications for an organization to act as the single fiscal agent for community-based prevention services for substance use and abuse as well as mental health and wellness promotion in Wyoming. The selected applicant will be required to manage local prevention program personnel, provide the necessary fiscal administrative support including staff training, as well as related human resource systems. Additionally, the selected applicant will be charged with the facilitation of various administrative boards or committees and statewide or localized media campaigns.
The applicant must have extensive knowledge and understanding of prevention science and research as well as a demonstrated investment in Wyoming prevention.
- Release Date: January 11, 2016 Substance Abuse and Suicide Prevention Management, Implementation and Integration RFA will be available for download or can be requested from Erica Mathews at email@example.com.
- Deadline for Written Questions: January 15, 2016 Submit all questions in writing to Erica Mathews by 5 pm.
- Responses to Questions: January 20, 2016 Responses shall be posted by 5 pm to this site.
- Due Date: February 5, 2016 Complete application must be received, either electronically or through mail, by close of business (5 pm MST). Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Submit application to: Erica Mathews - Email Preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mail: 6101 Yellowstone Rd., Ste. 510, Cheyenne, WY 82002
- Award Notification: February 19, 2016 Evaluation of application to be completed. Notifications will be sent out and the contract process will begin.
- Earliest Anticipated
- Start Date: July 1, 2016 Grant award period begins.
Please Download the Application Here
MICROSOFT WORD (.doc)
ADOBE ACROBAT (.pdf)