Anna Maria Weston Therapeutic Equipment
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7 am - 4 pm & Friday 7 am - 12 pm
Please call ahead and make an appointment
- A lending library of therapeutic equipment and assistive technology has been established at the Wyoming Life Resource Center in Lander in memory of Anna Maria Weston.
- Many pieces of equipment have been donated from around the state so that others can have access to equipment without having to purchase it.
- Equipment may be borrowed from the center at no charge, by anyone living in the state of Wyoming.
- The equipment has been categorized and published on line by Wyoming Institute for Disabilities Assistive Technology Resources project (WATR). View Items Available
- Donations of equipment no longer being used can be made to the lending library. Monetary donations can also be made to the Anna Maria Weston Memorial Fund to support the lending library. All donations are tax deductible.